This book contains a selection of the 10 songs for the Trinity Singing Grade 7
Low Exam, carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts.
Teaching notes are included for each song, giving valuable insights to help
with exam preparation, as well as a spoken pronunciation guide for all song
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade, this
progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any singer.
Piano accompaniments performed byYulia Chaplina.
Teaching notes written by Luise Horrocks.
- Mendelssohn-Hensen / Nachtwanderer
- Mendelssohn / Shilflied, op. 71 no. 4
- Saint-Saens / Chanson triste
- Stanford / The Fairy Lough
- Ireland / If There Were Dreams to Sell
- Dring / Crabbed Age and Youth
- Rorem / The Nightingale
- Roe / Stop all the Clocks (‘Funeral Blues’)
- Bennett / Jewels
- Stove / Love Song