This book contains a selection of the 10 songs for the Trinity Singing Grade
6Low Exam, carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel ofexperts.
Teaching notes are included for each song, giving valuable insights to help
with exam preparation, as well as a spoken pronunciation guide for all song
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade, this
progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any singer.
Piano accompaniments performed byYulia Chaplina.
Teaching notes written by Luise Horrocks.
- Trad.arr.__Hughes / She Moved through the Fair
- Mozart / Das Veilchen
- Righini / T’intendo, si, mio cor
- Hahn / Quand je fus pris au pavillon
- Trad.arr. Quilter / Over the Mountains
- Armstrong Gibbs / The Cherry Tree
- Keats / The Lamb
- Elwyn-Edwards / Gaeaf (Winter)
- Cunningham / Summer
- L’Estrange / Now Sleeps the Crimson Petal