This book contains a selection of the 12 songs for the Trinity Singing Grade 4
Exam, carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts.
Teaching notes are included for each song, giving valuable insights to help
with exam preparation, as well as a spoken pronunciation guide for all song
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade, this
progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any singer.
Piano accompaniments performed by Pamela Lidiard.
Teaching notes written by Luise Horrocks.
- Trad.arr.Joyce /__The Leprechaun
- Trad.arr. Tate / The lark in the Clear Air
- Trad.arr. Weckerlin / Jeune fillette
- Trad.arr. O’Leary / Moreton Bay
- Scarlatti / O cessate di piagarmi
- Schumann / Schneeglockchen (Snowdrops), op. 79 no. 27
- Foster / Jeannie with the Light Brown Hair
- Thiman / The Man in the Moon
- Rofe / Dinah’s Song
- Cope / Shiny
- Parry / Career Paths
- Throne / Nine Lives (from_???The Cat’s Whiskers)_