This book contains a selection of the 12 songs for the Trinity Singing Grade 5
Exam, carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts.
Teaching notes are included for each song, giving valuable insights to help
with exam preparation, as well as a spoken pronunciation guide for all song
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade, this
progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any singer.
Piano accompaniments performed by Pamela Lidiard.
Teaching notes written by Luise Horrocks.
- Trad.arr.__Harty / My Lagan Love
- Campion / Fair, if You Expect Admiring
- Vivaldi_arr._ Holloway / Vieni, vieni o mio diletto
- Mozart / Oiseau, si tous les and (Ariette, K. 307 (284d))
- Mendelssohn / Der Blumenstrauss (The Nosegay)
- Reger / Waldeinsamkeit (The Quiet of the Woods), op. 76 no. 3
- Quilter / By the Sea (from_Three Songs of the Sea_, op. 1)
- Buulanger / Cantique
- Bullard / Come Live with Me and Be My Love
- Wilson / The Phoenix
- Higginson / Fear No More the Heat o’ the Sun
- Stove / Lullaby