The new edition theory workbook which covers the syllabus for the Trinity
Guildhall Theory of Music examination for grade 1.
This workbook contains all the information and exercises to cover the
requirements for this grade.
– information for teachers
– hints for candidates
– tips on learning to write music accurately and clearly
– information boxes to explain new concepts
– diagrams to help understanding
– tasks and questions expected for the grade
– worked examples to show how to do the tasks
– advice, reminders and interesting facts
– lists of different words with similar meanings
– musical words and symbols for the grade.
– a full sample examination paper is included at the back of the book
This is designed to be used either in the private music lesson, at home or in