Book 2 covers grades 4&5 for treble brass, bass brass, and Eb Tuba.
ABRSM Shining Brass is an exciting series of graded repertoire pieces and
studies that can be played by any brass instrument. Shining Brass Book 2
contains 18 pieces in a variety of attractive styles, specially commissioned
from seven of the finest composers of brass music writing today.
- two pieces from each of Lists A, B and C of Grades 4 & 5of the ABRSM 2013 syllabus for Eb Horn, Baritone, Euphonium and Tuba
- a single part book that can be used by treble and bass clef brass including Eb Tuba
- CD featuring performances and all backing tracks
- separate Bb, Eb and F piano accompaniment books
- a Bb Tuba (bass clef) part can be downloaded from www.abrsm.org/shiningbrass