Brand new edition of Paul Harris’ international best-sellingsight-reading
It’s never too early to encourage good sight-reading in young players. This
book is designed to lay the foundations at the most fundamental level. The
ABRSM sight-reading syllabus for Piano has been completely revised. This brand
new edition of Paul Harris’ Improve Your Sight-Reading! series, an
international best-seller with over 350,000 copies sold, is published to
support these new requirements.
– Includes over 100 practice tests for the new ABRSM exams.
– All material has been extensively re-written.
– All of the pieces have been revised with many new specially-composed pieces
– Follows the new ABRSM sight-reading requirements exactly at each grade.
– Tick boxes now included for all examples to encourage pupils to work
through the material systematically; practice box included at the beginnings
for all grades.
– Updated layout and new music setting for a clean and easy-to-read look.