– a thorough exploration of the main elements of tonal harmony, in workbook
– enables students to acquire a secure knowledge of the basics of harmonic
– contains over 280 music examples, and over 180 exercises for working
– excellent preparation material for ABRSM Grade 6 to Grade8 theory exams, A
Level Music and Diploma exams, and university and college entrance papers
– will also enhance students’ music-making, their awarenessof style and
their appreciation of other musicians’ performances
An answer book is available here.