ABRSM (Royal Schools) Music Theory In Practice Grade 1 – NEWREVISED EDITION.
A workbook with exercises and basic guidelines which, topic by topic, goes
through the syllabus of the corresponding ABRSM theory exam.
The Music Theory in Practice series has helped more than onemillion musicians
worldwide to learn about the notation and theory of music. Now fully revised,
this workbook remains the best way to prepare for the Associated Board’s Grade
1 Theory of Music Exam, offering:
– a clear explanation of music notation
– straightforward language throughout
– many worked examples and practice exercises
– definitions of important words and concepts
– specimen exam questions
– helpful tips for students
As well as supporting the ABRSM theory syllabus, this workbook also provides
an excellent resource for anyone wishing to develop general music literacy
You may also like: