Trinity Singing Exam Pieces Initial 2018-2021
This book contains a selection of the 15 songs for the Trinity Singing Initial Exam, carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts.
Teaching notes are included for each song, giving valuable insights to help with exam preparation, as well as a spoken pronunciation guide for all song texts.
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade, this progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any singer.
Piano accompaniments performed by Pamela Lidiard.
Teaching notes written by Louise Horrocks.
- Trad. arr. Dedis / Oats and Beans and Barley Grow
- Trad. arr. Long / Sur le pont d'Avignon
- Strogers / Cradle Song
- Trad. / My Father's Garden
- Trad. arr. Wright / I Know Where I'm Going
- Trad. / Bound for South Australia
- ANderson / Winter
- Crawley / Food (from Ev'ryday Things)
- Coombes / Whales - Swimming Free
- Lee / Earth Folk
- Barratt / Elephant
- Ritchie / Albatross Flying So High
- Gritz / My Mother Said
- Court / Korimako, Bellbird
- Pitt arr. Marsh / Two Little Men in a Flying Saucer