Trinity Singing Exam Pieces Grade 8 High 2018-2021
This book contains a selection of the 10 songs for the Trinity Singing Grade 8 High Exam, carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts.
Teaching notes are included for each song, giving valuable insights to help with exam preparation, as well as a spoken pronunciation guide for all song texts.
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade, this progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any singer.
Piano accompaniments performed by Yulia Chaplina.
Teaching notes written by Luise Horrocks.
- Mendelssohn / Herbstlied
- Chabrier / Villanelle des petits canards
- Debussy / Nuit d'etoiles
- Schoenberg / Arie aus dem Spiegel von Arcadien
- Gurney / Spring
- Obradors / Del cabello mas sutil (from Dos cantares populares)
- Dring / A Bay in Anglesey
- Villette / Il est des mots d'amour, op. 11
- Argento / Dirge (from Six Elizabethan Songs)
- McDowell / If There Are Angels