Successful Sight-Singing - Book 2
Give your choir members the skills needed to sight-sing by themselves, away from a piano or other singers with Successful Sight-Singing. Organized into very short lessons, Successful Sight-Singing can be presented in five to ten minutes of each rehearsal.
- A quick review of the basics.
- More intensive work with interval training and modulation.
- Helpful tips for complex rhythms in more difficult sight-singing.
- More work with the bass clef.
- Two-part of three-part singing.