Successful Sight-Singing - Book 1
Give your choir members the skills needed to sight-sing by themselves, away from a piano or other singers with Successful Sight-Singing. Organized into very short lessons, Successful Sight-Singing can be presented in five to ten minutes of each rehearsal.
- Introduces rhythms and intervals sequentially.
- Systematically incorporates elements of music such as key signatures and reviews them regularly.
- Features exercises designed to look and sound like real music.
- Presents a variety of creative activities to introduce and reinforce new musical elements and skills such as how to find entrance cues.
- Unison or two-part singing.