Rockschool 2012-2018 Drums Grade 5
Sorry, this title is out of stock.
Click here to let us know!
See more: Sheet Music Percussion
Key Features at Grade 5:
- Snare Drum techniques: cross stick, rim shot, Texas Shuffle, 4 way coordination
- Single and double strokes, paradiddles, Flams and ruffs, rolls, hands and feet patterns
- Playback skills
Drums Syllabus Features:
- Plot your stylistic specialism - follow your preferred style up through the grades
- 6 Performance pieces, 6 varying styles
- Fact files - band and artist background information with recommended further listening
- Walkthroughs - Hints and Tips on the tricky sections of the songs
- Standard Notation
- 2 CDs with full mixes & backing tracks (click & non-click)
- Free Choice Element - You can select 2 free choice pieces in your exam