Progressive Popular Classics of the Great Composers Arr. Classical Guitar 2
Teach yourself how to play classical guitar sheet music by the world's greatest classical composers, carefully arranged for the classical guitar player.
***Comes with 1 CD containing guitar audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along.***
Progressive Popular Classics of the Great Composers - Volume 2 is suitable for beginner to advanced classical guitar students of all ages. Basic knowledge of how to read music and playing classical guitar is required to teach yourself to learn to play classical guitar songs from this book.
- 35 of the world's most popular classical music pieces brilliantly arranged for classical guitar by a professional classical guitar teacher
- Difficulty levels ranging from easy classical songs for guitar to more advanced classical music for guitar
- Easy-to-read classical guitar sheet music
- Color-restored illustrations of the classical music composers featured in the book
Composers of classical guitar scores include:
- Jean Paul Martini, Edvard Grieg, Amilcare Ponchielli, Giuseppe Verdi, Franz Schubert, Franz von Suppe, Ludwig van Beethoven, Johannes Brahms, Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Gioacchino Rossini, Jeremiah Clark, Georges Bizet, Felix Mendelssohn, Edward Elgar, Johann Strauss, Josef Haydn, Sebastian Yradier, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Jan Ivanovici, Jacques Offenbach, Frederic Chopin, Leo Delibes, Antonin Dvorak, Nicolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Johann Sebastian Bach, Richard Wagner, Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle, Emil Waldteufel, Johann Pachelbel