Progressive Beginner Singing - Book/CD/DVD
Progressive Beginner Singing contains all you need to know to start learning to be a great singer - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson singing tutorial. Suitable for all ages and all types of singers including soprano, mezzo soprano, alto, tenor, baritone and bass.
No prior knowledge of how to read music or sing is required to learn from this book.
- How to match pitch and rhythms, pre-hearing notes and practicing using sol-fa syllables
- The basics of reading and understanding music and copying melodies by ear
- How chords and chord progressions work and how to perform in public
- How to sing beginner vocal scales used in lead vocalist solos
- All the fundamental techniques of singing including essential information on breathing, posture and tone production
- Music theory for learning how to read vocal music for beginners
- Singing tips and singing tricks that every singer should know when learning how to sing
- Shortcuts for how to learn to sing fast by getting the most from singing practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know to learn to sing today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy singing lessons written by a professional singing teacher
- Full color photos and diagrams
- Easy-to-read singing music for beginners
- Diagrams containing ranges for the six basic voice types
- 74 singing exercises and popular easy vocal music for beginners in pop singer, rock singer, blues singer, folk singer and country singer styles