Pianoworks Duets 1
Pianoworks Duets 1 is the perfect resource for beginner pianists looking to explore duet-playing. Designed to complement Pianoworks 1, these duets will develop listening skills, playing in time, and sight-reading, through attractive and accessible arrangements in a huge variety of styles and genres, from Offenbach's lively 'Can-Can' and Joplin's 'The Entertainer' to traditional folk tunes from Japan and the west Indies. In addition the collection contains several new and original gems by Alan Bullard, the co-author of this celebrated series.
- 21 duets, with parts of equal standard, arranged for beginner pianists (approx. Grades 1-2)
- Wide range of styles, including Classical, Romantic, jazz, folk, and contemporary
- CD with backing tracks for each part to allow solo practice
- Useful tips on style and technique, and background information on every piece
- Perfect companion to Pianoworks Book 1 and Pianoworks Collection 1