Grade by Grade Oboe - Grade 1
Grade By Grade Oboe: Grade 1 - Book/CD draws on the rich and varied Boosey & Hawkes catalogue of classical, contemporary and educational repertoire, highlighting composers such as Serge Prokofieff, Dmitri Shostakovich, Karl Jenkins, Carol Barratt and Christopher Norton, alongside arrangements of traditional music from around the world by Peter Wastall, Vera Gray and others.
This practical anthology provides the complete repertoire resource for the aspiring Grade 1 Oboe and creates the perfect package for teaching, exam preparation and performance, all carefully selected by Janet Way.
Grade By Grade Oboe: Grade 1 - Book/CD includes:
- 19 pieces & short studies, each complemented by a useful practice and performance tip.
- Grade-appropriate scales and arpeggios linked to the repertoire through bespoke text and exercises.
- Selection of sight-reading activities.
- Aural awareness tasks.
- Piano accompaniment booklet.
- CD of full performance demonstrations, Piano backing tracks and grade-appropriate aural awareness resources.