Finger Prints - Trumpet - Grades 1-4
Expand your musical scope and your performance repertoire in new worlds of expression with a special selection of 14 contemporary works, all written by some of today's celebrated composers.
Here's your chance to learn some music by real, living composers - not just those only known by their surnames who died long ago! The musical styles are diverse and exciting, from elements of ragtime and dance to a somber and sad melody.
Plus each piece features a full piano accompaniment!
...Perhaps you might even be inspired to start composing some new music of your own!
- La Habana Vieja [Alexander, Christian]
- Solemn Melody [Anderson, Julian]
- Twilight In Paris [Bennett, Ned]
- The Procession [Byrchmore, Ruth]
- Game Over [Cliff, Tony]
- Two Sides Of The Same Sky [Girling, Jonathan]
- Parades [Hawkins, John]
- Singing, Counting [Ker, Dorothy]
- It's A Holiday Today! [McGuire, Eddie]
- Go-Goanna [Milne, Elissa]
- Russian Waltz [Phibbs, Joseph]
- A Question Of Cool [Rae, James]
- Hopping Piece [Watkins, Huw]
- On Voit Passer Des Torses [Yiu, Raymond]