Trinity Singing Exam Pieces Grade 1 2018-2021
This book contains a selection of the 15 songs for the Trinity Singing Grade 1 Exam, carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts.
Teaching notes are included for each song, giving valuable insights to help with exam preparation, as well as a spoken pronunciation guide for all song texts.
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade, this progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any singer.
Piano accompaniments performed by Pamela Lidiard.
Teaching notes written by Luise Horrocks.
- Westcott / Twinkle, Twinkly, Little Star
- Trad. / The Overlander
- Roberton / The Cat and the Fiddle
- Trad. arr. Elkin / The Bouquet of Rosemary
- Rowley / The Grandfather Clock
- Parke / Over the Hills and Far Away
- Crawley / We Can Make a Difference
- Exley / Hop Bird (from Four Small Songs)
- Lennox / Albatross (Toroa)
- Hamilton / Cakes (from Just Desserts)
- Harris / My Uncle Rumbold
- Carter / One More Step Along the Way
- Dawson / The Magic Night
- Fraser / Fishing
- Marsh / Seagull