ABRSM Harmony In Practice
• a thorough exploration of the main elements of tonal harmony, in workbook format
• enables students to acquire a secure knowledge of the basics of harmonic practice
• contains over 280 music examples, and over 180 exercises for working
• excellent preparation material for ABRSM Grade 6 to Grade 8 theory exams, A Level Music and Diploma exams, and university and college entrance papers
• will also enhance students’ music-making, their awareness of style and their appreciation of other musicians’ performances
An answer book is available here.