This book contains a selection of the 15 songs for the Trinity Singing Grade 2
Exam, carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts.
Teaching notes are included for each song, giving valuable insights to help
with exam preparation, as well as a spoken pronunciation guide for all song
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade, this
progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any singer.
Piano accompaniments performed by Pamela Lidiard.
Teaching notes written by Luise Horrocks.
- Trad.arr. O’Neill / Farewell Lad
- Robertson / Westering Home
- Anderson / Evening in Autumn
- Baynon / The Spanish Man
- Thiman / The Lark
- Nelson / Ghosts in the Belfry
- Burtch / The World’s End
- Crawley / Abdul, the Magician
- Crawley / Grizelda
- Exley / A Fly
- Skempton / Pigs Could Fly
- Telfer / On the Back of an Eagle
- Vine / Love Me Sweet
- Coghlan & Coghlan / Rocking in Rhythm
- Hamilton / Chocolate (from_???Just Desserts)_