By Gary Turner and Brenton White
Progressive Guitar Method – Book 2 picks up from where Book 1 ends and
contains all you need to know to continue learning to be a great guitar player
– in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson guitar tutorial. Suitable for all
ages and all types of guitars including acoustic guitar and electric guitar.
Basic knowledge of how to read music and playing the guitar is required to
teach yourself to learn to play guitar from this book.
- How to play chords with bass note picking
- How to play basic guitar chords and rhythm guitar strumming notation
- How to play guitar notes and guitar scales used in lead guitar solos and guitar pieces
- All the fundamental techniques of guitar playing including alternate picking and playing arpeggios
- Guitar theory for learning how to read guitar music for beginners
- Guitar tips and guitar tricks that every player should know when learning guitar
- Shortcuts for how to learn guitar fast by getting the most from guitar practice sessions