This book brings together – for the first time – selected exam pieces, scales
sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM’s 2018-2021 Grade 5
- Nine pieces in a range of styles, chosen from Lists A, Band C with both Eb and Bb piano accompaniments.
- Classic repertoire and newly commissioned pieces and arrangements.
- Footnotes with helpful information about the pieces
- All the new scales and arpeggios from 2018
- Sample sight-reading tests for the new requirements from2018
- Audio performances by expert musicians plus accompaniment-only tracks for use
- when practising (download code included in the book)
- Crepin – Celine Mandarine
- Handel – La Paix and La Rejouissance HWV 351 arr. Bullard
- Faure – Apres un reve arr. Blackwell
- Parker – Bright Young Things
- Mancini – The Pink Panther arr. Iles
- Kershaw – Tango Till You Drop!
- Bullard – Saxophone Stomp
- Rossini – Aria arr. Lewin
- Street – Paradise Ballroom