Progressive Beginner Keyboard contains all you need to know to start learning to be a great keyboard player - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson keyboard tutorial. Suitable for all ages and all types of keyboards and pianos. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the keyboard is required to teach yourself to learn to play keyboard from this book.
- How to read music including keyboard notes and keyboard chords on both bass and treble staves
- Correct posture, hand positions and fingering techniques
- Basic music theory as it applies to keyboard playing, including key signatures, time signatures, sharps and flats, ties, rests and major scales
- Essential chord progressions that will enable you to play hundreds of songs
- Essential accompaniment techniques used by the world's best keyboard players
- Keyboard tips and keyboard tricks that every player should know when learning keyboard
- Shortcuts for how to learn keyboard and learn to read music fast by getting the most from keyboard practice sessions